Serenity At It's Finest
7 Beds • 9 Baths • 9,134 - Interior SF • 20,022 SF Lot • 3 Car Garage - 825 SF • Covered Porch, Covered Rear Deck & Master Bedroom Balcony - 815 SF • 2,918,000.00 SOLD
1445 Oakview Dr, McLean, VA 22101, USA
|Beautifully designed and masterfully built on a premium private lot with over 10,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor living space, this timeless classic brings the elements of its picturesque surroundings inside through its large windows throughout the house. A true refuge from the daily grind, come home to love at 1445 Oakview Drive!|
- 20,022 Square Foot (0.46 Acres) Lot in Brookhaven subdivision
- James Hardie Reveal Panel System
- Hand Cut, Dry Stacked Stone on Exterior Main Level Front & Back Façade, Water Table and Chimney
- Accent Cypress Wood Siding Stained, Front of Garage
- Wide Concrete Driveway
- 3’ Wide Flagstone Walk Lead
- Steel Roof (Dark Bronze) Over Front Porch, Garage & Rear Porch
- Horizontal Aluminum and IPE Wood Hand Railing with Sealed Stain.
- GAF Timberline Lifetime Architectural Roofing Shingles
- Andersen 400 Series Casement Windows
- Andersen 400 Series French Wood Gliding Patio Doors
- Flagstone Front Covered Porch with Recessed Lighting
- Imported 9’ Tall Mahogany French Entry Door with Insulated Glass
- Contemporary Exterior Lighting
- Clopay Modern Series Flush Steel Grooved: 8’ x 16’ & 8’ x 9’ Garage Doors in Dark Walnut Grain Finish
- Lift Master Wall Mount Wi-Fi Garage Door Openers
- Epoxy Painted Flooring in Garages
- Stained, Pressure Treated Fenced-In Rear Yard with Two Gated Doors
- Covered Rear Porch with Trex Composite Decking, Recessed Lighting, Three (3) Large Remote Controlled Ceiling Fans and Wood Burning Fireplace with Hand Cut, Dry Stacked Stone Finish
- Professional Landscaping Throughout
Interior Highlights and Custom Features
Main Level – Approximately 2,851 square feet of open living space featuring sanded & stained in place hardwood flooring, 10’ ceilings, modern tray ceilings with recessed lighting, coat closet, 3 level elevator, secondary staircase to upper level and custom built stained, solid floating staircase with solid stainless-steel railings.
- LIVING ROOM accentuated with recessed lighting, Russound speakers, large casement and custom-built fixed panel windows, hardwood flooring and a gas fireplace surrounded by dry stacked, grey quartzite paneled ledger stone.
- DINING ROOM accentuated with recessed lighting, Russound speakers, air brushed brass finished chandelier with crystal accents, large custom-built fixed panel windows, showcase wall with recessed lighting and hardwood flooring.
- BUTLER’S PANTRY with custom-built espresso cabinetry with recessed lighting, wine storage, under cabinet lighting, quartz countertop, porcelain backsplash, under counter wine refrigerator and hardwood flooring.
- KITCHEN PANTRY with custom-built shelving and hardwood flooring
- MUDROOM with custom-built cubby storage with benches, hooks, doggie wash with porcelain tile and cubby storage and porcelain tile flooring.
- MUDROOM PANTRY with custom-built shelving and porcelain tile flooring.
- GOURMET KITCHEN with custom self-closing inset white shaker style cabinetry & upper glass front door cabinetry with interior cabinet lighting and under cabinet lighting, quart countertops, porcelain backsplash and heavy gauge stainless steel sink. Large center island with custom self-closing espresso cabinetry, quartz countertop and secondary heavy gauge stainless steel sink. Two brass finished pendant lights over kitchen island and hardwood flooring.
APPLIANCE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Thermador 36-Inch Built-In Refrigerator with 24-Inch Built-In Freezer
- Thermador 60-Inch Pro Grand® Commercial Depth Dual Fuel Range
- Thermador 60-Inch Pro Grand Wall Hood
- Two (2) Thermador 24-Inch Professional Stainless-Steel Dishwashers
- Thermador Under Counter Microwave Drawer
- BREAKFAST AREA with tray ceiling, recessed lighting, Russound speakers, brass finished chandelier and hardwood flooring
- FAMILY ROOM accentuated with 50” gas fireplace surrounded by dry stacked, white quartzite paneled ledger stone, recessed lighting, Russound speakers, Wi-Fi enabled ceiling fan light and hardwood flooring.
- OFFICE/MAIN LEVEL BEDROOM with recessed lighting, Russound speakers, Wi-Fi enabled ceiling fan light, custom built large fixed paneled windows, walk-in closet with custom built shelving, French glass doors and hardwood flooring. Bathroom features furniture grade grey vanity with quartz countertop, brushed nickel faucet, designer mirror, 3-light vanity lighting and recessed lighting. Stand-in shower with custom marble and mosaic tile work, brushed nickel finished showerhead and frameless hinged shower door.
- FORMAL POWDER ROOM featuring espresso furniture grade vanity with marble countertop, brushed nickel faucet, designer mirror, 3-light pendant lighting, accent walls and marble tile flooring.
Upper Level – Approximately 3,155 square feet of comfortable living space featuring sanded & stained in place hardwood flooring, 10’ ceilings, recessed lighting, oversized fixed panel windows, elevator, linen closet, contemporary brass finished chandelier and five generous sized bedrooms.
- MASTER BEDROOM featuring tray ceiling, recessed lighting, Russound speakers, two contemporary wood & brushed nickel ceiling fan lights, gas fireplace surrounded by quartz tile and hardwood flooring. Morning bar with espresso cabinetry, beverage center, rough-in plumbing for sink, quartz countertop and accent white quartzite dry stack panel ledger wall with recessed lighting. Two master walk-in closets with custom built shelving, custom designed mirrors and vanity desk with two polished nickel finished lighting. Balcony accessible from master bedroom and master bathroom with sliding glass doors, trex composite deck flooring and solid seal railing in matte black with cedar wood hand railing with gloss stain.
- MASTER BATHROOM featuring white custom-built furniture grade double vanity, quartz countertop, two nickel finished faucets, two large designer mirrors and contemporary LED vanity lighting. Free standing soaking slipper tub with standing brushed nickel faucet, contemporary chandelier and marble flooring tile with heated flooring. Shower with marble tile, overhead shower head, wall showerhead, detachable shower wand, custom built bench, custom mosaic tile work and frameless hinged shower door. Linen closet with custom built shelving and recessed lighting.
- FIRST EN SUITE BEDROOM featuring remote controlled ceiling fan light, recessed lighting, large casement windows, walk-in closet with custom built shelving and hardwood flooring. Bathroom features furniture grade grey vanity with quartz countertop, brushed nickel faucet, designer mirror, 3-light vanity lighting, recessed lighting and porcelain tile flooring. Stand-in shower with porcelain and custom mosaic accent tile work, brushed nickel showerhead and frameless hinged shower door.
- SECOND EN SUITE BEDROOM featuring remote controlled ceiling fan light, recessed lighting, large casement windows, walk-in closet with custom built shelving and hardwood flooring. Bathroom features furniture grade espresso vanity with quartz countertop, brushed nickel faucet, designer mirror, 4-light vanity lighting, recessed lighting and porcelain tile flooring. Stand-in shower with porcelain and custom mosaic accent tile work, brushed nickel showerhead and frameless hinged shower door.
- THIRD EN SUITE BEDROOM featuring remote controlled ceiling fan light, recessed lighting, large casement windows, walk-in closet with custom built shelving and hardwood flooring. Bathroom features furniture grade white vanity with marble countertop, brushed nickel faucet, designer mirror, 3-light vanity lighting, recessed lighting and marble tile flooring. Shower with soaking tub accentuated with marble and custom mosaic accent tile work, brushed nickel showerhead and frameless hinged shower door.
- FOURTH EN SUITE BEDROOM featuring remote controlled ceiling fan light, recessed lighting, large casement windows, walk-in closet with custom built shelving and hardwood flooring. Bathroom features furniture grade grey vanity with quartz countertop, brushed nickel faucet, designer mirror, 3-light vanity lighting, recessed lighting and porcelain tile flooring. Stand-in shower with porcelain and custom mosaic accent tile work, brushed nickel showerhead and frameless hinged shower door.
- LAUNDRY ROOM featuring custom built cubby storage, custom built white full overlay cabinetry, quartz countertop, heavy gauge sink, brushed nickel faucet, washer/dryer hook-up and porcelain tile flooring.
Lower Level – Approximately 2,846 square feet of spacious living space featuring 8’6” ceiling, luxury vinyl flooring, recessed lighting, large windows, under staircase storage, walk-in storage closet, linen closet, mechanical room and Jeld-Wen glass patio door with walk-up stairs for access to backyard.
- RECREATION ROOM featuring recessed lighting, Russound speakers, contemporary 60-inch electric fireplace surrounded by white quartzite paneled ledger wall, custom glass shelving and custom-built espresso cabinetry.
- WET BAR open to recreational room featuring two pendant lighting, recessed lighting, custom built espresso cabinetry, exotic granite countertops, sink, dishwasher, wine refrigerator and beverage center. Custom, hand-built wine storage system with stainless steel rods and small glass shelving. Accent wall with recessed lighting, grey dry stacked quartzite paneled ledger stone with custom glass shelving and custom-built espresso cabinetry with granite countertop.
- MEDIA ROOM featuring recessed lighting, glass and crystal scone lighting and plush carpeting.
- FIFTH EN SUITE BEDROOM featuring recessed lighting, large casement windows, walk-in closet with custom built shelving and plush carpeting. Bathroom features furniture grade espresso vanity with quartz countertop, brushed nickel faucet, designer mirror, 3-light vanity lighting, recessed lighting and porcelain tile flooring. Shower with soaking tub accentuated with custom porcelain tile work and brushed nickel showerhead.
- SECONDARY POWDER ROOM featuring furniture grade espresso vanity, quartz countertop, brushed nickel faucet, designer mirror, 3-light vanity lighting and marble tile flooring.
- STORAGE/EXERCISE ROOM featuring recessed lighting and luxury vinyl flooring.
Interior Finishes, Systems & Energy Efficient Features
- 3 Level Elevator
- 2 - 75 Gallon 76,000 BTU Gas Water Heater
- 3 Carrier HVAC Units – Each Floor Zoned Individually
- Aprilaire Media Air Cleaners
- Aprilaire Air Filters
- Decora Switches & Outlets
- Hard Ducts Throughout the House
- 2 x 6 Framing
- Polyurethane Foam Insulation
- 8-Foot Solid Flat Panel Interior Doors
- Sherwin Williams Low VOC Designer Interior Paint
- Kohler Toilets & Accessories
- Internet & Cable Ready
- CAT 6A Wiring (Frequency Up To 550 MHz)
- Russound Speakers with 14 Gauge Speaker Wiring – Ready for Audio System Installation (Options Available)
- 4 WAP Points – One on Each Floor & One on Rear Porch
- Pre-Wired for 8 Security Cameras (Cameras Not Included)
- 7.1 Surround Sound Pre-Wired in Media Room – Fitted for Projector or Flat Panel TV
- Verizon FIOS Ready
- Pre-Wired with Coax & CAT 6A – Each Bedroom
- HDMI Ready in Office, Family Room, Recreational Room and Master Bedroom
- TWO ISP Entry Points on Both Sides of House
- Extra CAT 6A, CAT 5 & Coax in Attic
- Outside Fireplace Pre-Wired with Coax & CAT 6A
- One Year General Limited Builder Warranty
*Right Address Realty does not guarantee the accuracy of square footage, lot size, or other information concerning the condition or features of the property provided by the seller or obtained from public records or other sources and the buyer is advised to independently verify the accuracy of that information through personal inspection with appropriate licensed professionals. Measurements are approximate, information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Presented by Sahba Samimi, Right Address Realty. Copyright © 2019 Sahba Samimi. All rights reserved.
Franklin Sherman Elementary School
66363 Brawner Street McLean, VA 22101
Franklin Sherman Elementary School is a neighborhood school with historic ties to Fairfax County. Franklin Sherman opened in 1914 as the county's first consolidated school. Nine decades later, our school community is now enriched by a marvelous international population. Built in 1952, the present-day Franklin Sherman Elementary School serves a population of students from preschool through grade 6. An extensive renovation began in January 2008 and upon completion, will include a new media center and administrative wings as well as classrooms equipped with upgraded technological capabilities. Our staff provides a nurturing and safe learning environment, in which students and families enthusiastically contribute to the school's success.
Franklin Sherman emphasizes high academic achievement for all students. A dedicated and enthusiastic PTA works with the faculty to strengthen the instructional program and promote a positive school culture. The diverse cultural and professional resources of the community further enrich the educational program.
At Franklin Sherman Elementary, children are recognized as individuals with diverse backgrounds. Our character education program focuses on respect for individual differences, responsibility for academic and social actions and interactions, and cooperation with one another. We are a community of educators with clear goals for student achievement; we strive to build a strong foundation of knowledge and skills, foster independence and a positive self-image, maximize learning opportunities, and prepare each child for the challenges of the 21st century.
Information obtained from http://schoolprofiles.fcps.edu/schlprfl/f?p=108%3A50%3A%3A%3A%3A%3AP0_CURRENT_SCHOOL_ID%3A025
Longfellow Middle School
2000 Westmoreland Street Falls Church, VA 22043
Longfellow Middle School has a reputation for academic excellence with statewide and nationally recognized accomplishments: 2018 Governor's Award for Excellence in Education which we received eight out of the last nine years. Our school's mission is to promote the success and well-being of each member of the Longfellow family by inspiring excellence.
Longfellow Middle School provides a traditional school structure including a seven period school day plus a 22 minute Lancer Time for remediation and enrichment. All students are part of an academic team comprised of teachers in English, social studies, science, and a counselor. All teachers are expected to incorporate the Portrait of a Graduate skills of Communicator, Collaborator, Ethical and Global Citizen, Creative and Critical Thinker, and Goal-Directed and Resilient Individual, regardless is academic program or progress. Emphasis is placed on making each academic area (the advanced academic center, the honors program, special education, English for Speakers of Other Languages) the best it can be. Our curriculum also stresses the importance of service learning and lifelong learning skills. All students are supported in ways that challenge and support them to reach their full potential.
Our welcoming, supportive, and safe school environment is enhanced by our Positive Behavior Support program. Our Lancer Code is: Be Respectful, Be Responsible, and Be Safe.These programs promote a sense of community in a school where fifty-eight plus languages are spoken in the homes of our students. Parental involvement is critical to the success of each child and the Longfellow school community. The school's PTA contributes to the benefit of all school citizens through financial support and advisement to the principal. The school has a wide-ranging after-school activities program.
Information obtained from http://schoolprofiles.fcps.edu/schlprfl/f?p=108%3A50%3A%3A%3A%3A%3AP0_CURRENT_SCHOOL_ID%3A031
McLean High School
1633 Davidson Road McLean, VA 22101
Located four miles from Washington, D.C., and tucked into the northeastern section of Fairfax County, McLean High School provides a supportive environment for the whole student-focusing on student achievement, while encouraging participation in sports, the arts, clubs, publications, and other co-curricular activities. The quality of our students' educational experiences is a direct reflection of our community's commitment to its schools and education. McLean is home to a highly educated business and professional population, including employees of the federal government, as well as international business and government professionals.
McLean offers an academically challenging program with courses designed to compliment the broad interests and abilities of a culturally diverse student body. Because of the strong academic orientation of the McLean community, the curriculum focuses on college preparation with an impressive array of advanced placement courses, while offering a wide variety of electives designed to appeal to all interests and vocations. Electives offerings include everything from an award-winning fine and performing arts program, with orchestral, choral, and instrumental levels suitable for the beginner or the expert performer to a preschool program in our early childhood education classes. McLean has provided the impetus for students to matriculate to the best universities and to embark on successful careers in a variety of fields.
We believe our pursuit of excellence and our focus on personal improvement contribute to the development of self-worth and instill a lifelong love of learning in each student. Students from Virginia, and throughout the nation and world, have found a special place at McLean, the home of the Highlanders.
Information obtained from http://schoolprofiles.fcps.edu/schlprfl/f?p=108%3A50%3A%3A%3A%3A%3AP0_CURRENT_SCHOOL_ID%3A030
Since 1996 the principals of HP Design and Build has grown to become one of the foremost choices for constructional services. Founded under the vision of Mr. Freddy Pena, who is known for his exceptional design skills and has found itself a sturdy footing in Virginia, he has built his company on honesty and integrity. Throughout their 20-year run of building and remodeling residential spaces, if there’s one thing that HP Design and Build has consistently managed to do, is to put their customers at the forefront and complete projects that exceed their expectations through quality and expertise. This has helped HP Design and Build gain the trust of many loyal customers and expand their enterprise. Today, HP Design and Build operates in Fairfax, Arlington, McLean, Falls Church and Springfield, steadily growing their business as well as their customer base.